Frequently Asked Questions
All products are brand new, delivered in the original packaging, including hang-tags, labels, and barcodes. Stocks are 100% genuine. Our designer products are supplied from Italy, Sweden and UK. With us, you can always be confident that you are purchasing a genuine luxury item.
- The payment options we offer are PayPal, Credit & Debit Cards or Cash On Delivery “COD”.
- The COD Cash on Delivery is eligible only for products below 300$. Also the COD option shall incur an extra charge of 7$.
Yes, delivery is free for product cost above 100$. However for the COD (Cash On Delivery) method, an extra charge of 7$ shall be added.
Luxe Club offers delivery across the GCC. Our shipments are made by using UPS or FedEx Express or Aramex.
Once your payment has been confirmed we usually manage to ship out your purchase order within 1-2 business days. Depending on your purchase amount and location it could take a few days longer.
Before shipping out any goods we conduct due diligence review and quality control each item. That all the original tags are included, NO defects are on any of your items and that all additional accessories are included
We take data protection very seriously here at Luxe Club Fashion. Information you provide to us via our website (account registration) is stored on secure platform. Any transactions carried out through our website are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Further discount requests are not applicable on all items. However, you may reach out to our customer support team via email@example.com or chat with our customer support to request for a additional price reduction, subject to supplier’s approval.
You do not need an account to shop at Luxe Club. However, you will be able to enjoy an additional benefit if you register with us, such as:
- Previewing new collections and receiving emails on our latest news and New In items
- Saving your address and card details for a faster shopping experience when you visit us next time
- Tracking your orders and reviewing past purchases